Print Sourcing Worldwide is a property of Vitamin Media Services Private Limited (“VMS”), an Indian company, located at Regd. Office: G1/294, Dal Mill Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059.
How do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or enter information to fill out a form on our site.
Other ways we collect information.
We also collect information directly from you when you contact us. We collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
What information do we collect?
When registering or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Credit Card details and other information to help you with your experience.
Other information we collect.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to contact you, and to respond to your needs and service requests and more effectively.
- To process transactions. Your information helps us to receive payment for services.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or containing company news, updates, related product or service information, or promotional offers.
1) If at any time, you would like to stop receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Once you unsubscribe, all future emails yet to be transmitted shall stop coming to you.
2) We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or another site feature.
- To improve our website. We constantly strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our secure servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties except for trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Those third parties are as duty bound as we are, to agree to keep this information confidential.
We may release your information only when release is believed appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, analytical or other uses.
Do we track users on our website?
Yes. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You can look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
This website may also use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Conversion tracking, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors. These cookies are set and read by Google.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Do we use Third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about third party links found on our sites.
Do Not Track (DNT) signals
We honor do no track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Compliance with CalOPPA
(California Online Privacy Protection Act)
In keeping with CalOPPA we agree and comply with the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Once this site is created, it will have a link to our privacypolicy onthe home page, or the first significant page after entering our website.
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us, by calling us or by logging into their account
CAN SPAM Act
We adhere to the CAN SPAM Act which sets the rules of commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information pertaining to orders.
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market products and services to you after the original transaction or service is completed.
In accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT to use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
For any grievances or, if you have any questions aboutthispolicyor other privacy concerns, you may contact:
2nd Floor, 3378A, Block C, Greenfield Colony,
Faridabad, Haryana – 121010, India
+1 (929) 900-1653